Under Gov. Gavin Newsome's Phase 2 of reopening, a variety of stores may now let employees work on site and offer curbside pick-up, if they follow distancing and hygiene rules.
- Special report: Families detail Maggie Haney’s abuse of young gymnasts
- Red tide sticks around O.C.: 7 things to know about glowing bioluminescent waves
- Vietnamese Americans worry Newsom’s coronavirus remark could spur anti-Asian backlash
- Which beaches are open or closed? List of rules and info for the Southern California coast
- Coronavirus: 3,240 cases in Orange County, 71 deaths as of May 8
- Souplantation will permanently close all its restaurants amid coronavirus, reports say
- Major Orange County freeway closures planned: May 9-15
- Slowly and unsurely, some of Orange County’s non-essential businesses open their doors
The suit against Gov. Gavin Newsom and fellow lawmakers accuses them of using the coronavirus pandemic to "expand their authority."
Several Orange County freeways have work planned this next week.
The Pasadena-born science-fiction legend’s literary archive resides at the Huntington Library.
The past few months have turned Orange County into a weird combination of major metropolis and ghost town.
Sandy Jensen's customer-service job at a Sam's Club in Fullerton, California, normally involves checking member...
An investigation reveals gymnasts and parents describing the coach's physical, emotional and mental abuse since...
LAS VEGAS — Roy Horn of Siegfried & Roy, the duo whose extraordinary magic tricks...
I find myself more sympathetic to my fellow citizens who are at least questioning the...